Public Speaking Training
Tailored Public Speaking Training from Presentation Hero
Do you have a big presentation coming up?
You need to impress an audience of important stakeholders, and you’re not feeling prepared?
Presentation skills trainers like me are here to help transform your insecurities into your strengths. I am here to make your next presentation a massive success.
Want to know more?
Text or Call now:
+49 176 38843990
our top services
Meet your Trainer
Hi, my name is Matteo and I will be your trainer. With my support you will:
- Regain your confidence;
- Win fear of public speaking;
- Tame anxiety;
- Leverage stories;
- Rehearse with the help of a pro;
- Experience transformative workshops;
- Discover your own true voice;
- Be your best self on stage (and on zoom);
- Learn the insider tips of the trade;
- Become a skillful public speaker who is persuasive and calm.
Speak with confidence and with your own unique style on any occasion to any audience.
Presentation Skills and Public Speaking Training are an effective, short-term, personalized solution for your public speaking and presentation skills needs.
Everyone deserves to speak and present effectively, to be understood clearly, to come across as inspiring. Bringing people together, motivating them to follow you, and moving them to action are core competencies in any line of work, at any level.
Do you want to speak with confidence, power, and ease?
Some presenters seem to be able to charm any room naturally. Their presence is charismatic, their gestures are harmonious, their voice is soothing, and their gaze is mesmerizing.
These aren’t innate abilities but instead learned and trained skills. Everyone can charm the room. You deserve to speak with great confidence: speaking in public should not be an obstacle on the way to your goals. You should also express the whole gamut of your power and personality while on stage and do it while feeling calm, at ease.
I want to show you how.
Online & In-Person Public Speaking Training Programs
Public speaking training can solve a number of business issues, including:
Public Speaking Pitch Training
- Investor Pitch
- Elevator Pitch
- Partner Pitch
- Funding Round
- Company Pitch
- Product Lineup Pitch
Keynote Presentation Skills Training
- Corporate Profile Presentation
- Public Speaking
- Keynote/Inspiring Talk
- TED-Style Talk
- Toasts and Awards Ceremonies
Executive Public Speaking Training
- PowerPoint Presentation
- Meetings & Updates
- Agile Ceremonies
- Board Meeting
- Internal Presentation
- Company Profile
Sales Public Speaking Training
- Sales Presentation
- Sales Pitch
- Lead Qualification
- Sales Objections
- Sales Conversation
- Storytelling for Sales
- Closing the Prospect
PuBLIC SPEAKING AT WORK
What Areas Can Public Speaking Training Impact?
Story structure, better visuals, more emotional involvement, better connection to your audience
Persuasion and engagement without being “salesy,” organic conversations rather than presentations
Sharing decisions and projects with empathy using a powerful narrative
Structured meetings with clear roles for the participants and effective outcomes
Hands-on workshops with a strong narrative line that satisfy and engage the participants
Transform change into a narrative, empathize and make sense, transform resistance into enthusiasm
Better marketing strategy, more effective marketing materials
Dynamic job descriptions and ads, more engaging interviews
Involve peers in the process and let them lead the change rather than be lead by change
Craft better PR strategies and materials by focusing on audience and story
Embed your customers in your business story, make them feel part of something bigger
Better emails, memos, and hall-hands lead to more efficient meetings and happier teams
Work with Matteo as your trainer
Hi, my name is Matteo Cassese. I’m a presentation trainer, digital marketer and entrepreneur. My experience spans between working for multinational companies (Warner Bros.), teaching at university (Link Campus) and consulting for digital unicorns (Netflix).
In 2011 I started my coaching, training and consulting business in Berlin, Germany.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
Throughout a presentation skills and public speaking training program, you will learn:
- Self-analysis (assessment, measurement, evaluation)
- Body language (gestures, facial expressions, posture)
- Articulation (language choice, pronunciation, lingo)
- How to overcome a fear of public speaking (calm your nerves, control rising panic, routines)
- Improvisation skills (thinking on the spot, avoiding brain-freeze, storytelling first)
- Shaping your message based on your audience (stakeholders, personas, investigation)
- Skillful use of visuals in PowerPoint, Keynote, Google Slides, and any online presentation service (palettes, templates, fonts)
- Self-image (makeup, costume, props)
- Voice (tone, intensity, breathing)
- Command of the stage (attitude, position, movement)
- Acting skills (pauses, pacing, gesticulation)
- Storytelling structure (three-act structure, motivating your audience, story climax)
- Ending the presentation on a high (bird’s-eye view, summary, to-dos)
- Handling Q&As, difficult audiences, and contrariant questions (resistance, opposition, non-questions)
OUR HAPPY CLIENTS
Don’t take my word for it
Discover what my previous clients had to say.
“[Presentation Hero] has already changed thoroughly the way I deliver my presentations. Guess what? I just arrived from a 3 hours presentation that made my audience fall from their chair. True story! People immediately signed up. After lunch I was confirmed to become their partner in sales development.”
“Incorporating Presentation Hero into my Public Speaking class yielded tangible results in the quality of my students’ presentations. From planning to slide creation to delivery, Presentation Hero guided students through the entire process with accessible videos and a well-founded theoretical framework.”
Professor, John Cabot University
“If you’re gearing up for your next pitch and you’re not already using Presentation Hero, you either are a genius or… you’re doing it all wrong.”
Founder & CEO, Wordlift
Schedule your free coaching call
Matteo Cassese – Am Schiasser See 3 – 14974 Ludwigsfelde – Germany